Are you a struggling franchise owner – These certainly are unprecedented times we’re living in. At Crescent Franchise Solutions, we too worry about our franchise owners.
Are you a struggling franchise owner – We’ve had a lot of conversations with them in the last month or so. Many are struggling with the changes, as we’ve heard from restaurant franchise owners who are shifting their business to takeout-only options, to folks who are unfortunately closed down.
When we help our franchise owners, it’s not just about their business finances but also their personal finances; however, a lot of times, we’re too busy to focus on the personal. People are suddenly living paycheck-to-paycheck, wondering how they’ll be able to take care of their franchise.
For a lot of franchise owners, finances are entirely different than they were two months ago.
I urge you all to take the time to reach out and let us help you with the personal finances portion. As the business world hopefully recovers in the coming months, we want to help you be best prepared.
At Crescent Franchise Solutions, we understand the challenges business owners face. Our team can help with a variety of needs, such as:
- Addressing complex emotional, financial, family, tax, and legal issues inherent in franchise succession.
- Working with franchises as small as one store and as large as hundreds.
- Consulting franchise owners looking to pass on their business in as soon as three months, or as long as ten or more years.
- Helping clients decide whether to keep the franchise in the family, sell to venture capitalists, or transfer ownership to select employees.
- Working holistically with owners and their advisors to develop solutions tailored to key objectives.
We’ll be here as your trusted advisors, to help in any way possible.
Call us at (941) 923-3663 or contact us online. We specialize in helping franchise owners meet various financial and business goals, and are here to help you every step of the way.
We hope to connect with you soon.