succession and business continuity
- Work endless hours, built their businesses from little or nothing and want to establish a legacy;
- Understand their business inside and out, but they need counsel about how best to transfer or sell their franchise;
- May get great business support from their franchisors, but lack all the information they need about how to efficiently and profitably transfer their business.
Reap the Rewards You Worked So Hard to Build
your most important financial decision
- If family succession is your goal, our team of experts will provide the advice and solutions designed to give your successors the best chance of success;
- If you want to sell a large operation to outside interests, we have a unique understanding of and network into the venture capital world. We’ll work with you to determine if this is the appropriate avenue to travel;
- If you intend to sell to key personnel or a larger group of employees, we’ll present you with a roadmap that might include an ESOP or other transfer techniques.
No matter who succeeds you, we’ll help you:
- Define your vision of successful succession. We will collaborate with you to plan for the ultimate transition of your franchise—in the short term or many years down the road.
- Extract the most of your owner’s equity. At Crescent Franchise Solutions, we understand many owners have their wealth tied up in their franchises. When necessary we work with our partners to benchmark your equity potential versus peer franchises. Count on us to help you define a clear strategy to maximize your franchise’s value and eventual sale.
- Define and eventually establish your legacy. We know that many franchise owners care about the legacy they leave behind, and we help to ensure that their efforts have the lasting impact they intended.
We fully understand the challenges of bringing in new franchise owners. Requirements and qualifications may disallow some candidates, while other potential buyers may not have the financial backing you desire. Or you may need to improve operating results or work on family dynamics before placing your franchise on the market. We fully understand the challenges of bringing in new franchise owners. Requirements and qualifications may disallow some candidates, while other potential buyers may not have the financial backing you desire. Or you may need to improve operating results or work on family dynamics before placing your franchise on the market.
Whatever your current situation, our team will share your passion to put your franchise in its best light, ensuring that you and your family realize your dreams.